[cdt-dev] Run As Shortcuts For .C Files

Hi,

I'm trying to add a "Run As" launch shortcute for a file that ends in
.C. The reason I am trying to do this is I am writing a CDT plugin for
a C Interpreter that takes in macros stored in files that end in the
extension .C.

I tried to use the launchShortcut approach and I defined a new
shortcut that becomes enabled when you select a .C file. But when I
right-click on such a file in "Project Exporer", I do not see the Run
As entry at all. Then when I try the same thing in the Java
Perspective and the Package Explorer, everything works fain.

Do you have any ideas about what could be wrong?

--
Cheers,
Karol Krizka

Back to the top