[cdt-dev] ICPPASTNameOperator change

Hi all,

I was working with code analysis packages of tptp 4.5 ( It has code analysis engine for java and c++; it provides the framework for writing rules for checking C++ and Java code). While making it work with CDT 5.0 ( I am using eclipse-ganeymede ), I found one issue:

1. At one place it was trying to work on ICPPASTNameOperator class assuming that it has OPERATOR, OP_OR and many other variables.
sample code snippet from TPTP4.5

public class RuleFunctionOperatorAssignAllMembers extends AbstractAnalysisRule {

    private static final String SEMICOLON = ":";             //$NON-NLS-1$
    private static final String OPERATOR_ASSIGN = ICPPASTOperatorName.OPERATOR.trim() + ICPPASTOperatorName.OP_ASSIGN;

I found that in CDT5.0 there is nothing inside the class ICPPASTNameOperator. So it is complainging about unknown symbol 'OPERATOR' and 'OP_ASSIGN'. I looked into CDT4.0 code for the same class (ICPPASTNameOperator) and found that these variables are present in the class ICPPASTNameOperator. Is this class changed from CDT4.0 to CDT5.0?
Where should I look for these variables (OP_ASSIGN, OP_OR etc.)?

thanks & regards
chinmay

--
That, detective, is the right question. Program terminated.

Back to the top