[cdt-dev] Standard Make and Prebuild Commands

Hi all,

I am wondering if it's possible to specify a prebuild command when
creating a plugin for a Standard Make project. When I tried to specify
the prebuildStep of my configuration, it just got ignored. However
when I enabled managed build support, the prebuild command started
working again, so I know it is set correctly. The problem is that I am
using an external command to generate my makefiles, so I prefer just
to run the generator as the prebuild command and then run standard
make. Is that possible?

Cheers,
Karol Krizka

Back to the top