Re: [cdt-dev] generating documentation for doxygen

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your fast replay.

I generated the enhancements:
238760
238763
238764
for these tasks.

Best regards,

Thomas

Andrew.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
hi Thomas,

CDT 5.0 doesn't support any of these at the moment. Its possible to write a plug-in (!) to achieve the last point (see extension-point org.eclipse.cdt.ui.DocCommentOwner) but I'd agree this should ultimately by configurable. Please could you enter these as enhancement requests*, especially how you'd expect the second point to behave?

thanks,
Andrew
*
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CDT&bug_severity=enhancement

- auto-generation of documentation for all methods in a header file?
- updating of the documentation when a new parameter has been added to a method? - is it possible to switch the documentation style? up to now all our doxygen code is using the /// syntax - the auto generated docu has the c-style /*! - and I would prefer to stick with the c++-style but still use the CDT capabilities in future.

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Thomas

 Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6
Boundary Row, Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is
intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of
its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in
compliance with Symbian corporate policy.

Dr. Thomas Gern
in-innovative navigation GmbH
Leibnizstr. 11
D-70806 Kornwestheim
tel.: +49 (0)7154 807153 | fax: +49 (0)7154 807154
email: thomas.gern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.innovative-navigation.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Gern, Dr. Martin Sandler, Dr. Reinhard Zimmermann
Kreissparkasse Esslingen
Kto.-Nr.:  85 98 655 | BLZ 611 500 20 | SWIFT: ESSL DE 66 | IBAN: DE51 6115 0020 0008 5986 55
Handelsregister: Stuttgart HRB 205770 | Steuer-Nr.71330/00796 | Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE201463746

Back to the top