[cdt-dev] resourceFilters Not Working in CDT

Hi all,

The build system that I am writing a CDT plugin creates several build
directories in the project folder, which then gets picked up
automatically by Eclipse and displayed in the Project Explorer view. I
would like to hide them from the view of the user and
org.eclipse.ui.ide.resourceFilters seems to be the correct way to do
it, if I'm not mistaken. I defined a few filters, like including *.cxx
for testing. However when I run the plugin, I cannot find any of them
in the Customize View->Filters tab of the Project Explorer.

Is there an alteranate way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

--
Cheers,
Karol Krizka

Back to the top