RE: [cdt-dev] CDT blocking and critical bugs

Given this and the mail from Philippe on the platform list, someone is trying to manage our list for us, no? Sorry, just because it's marked as blocked or critical, there's no guarantee it'll get fixed unless the request also comes with a committment of resources to look at it. Feel free to pass that message back to the source ;).

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:42 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT blocking and critical bugs

Currently there are a few blocking and critical bugs with no target date against CDT.

5 Blocking:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?action="">

17 Critical:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?action="">

Just want to bring this to the community's attention so we may get the real blockers out of the way in CDT 5.0.1. Thanks.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab