RE: [cdt-dev] Installation of cdt-master: missing dependencies hardtodetermine

Also note that you can turn on the "classic update" (the old way) via
Window > Preferences > General > Capabilties > Classic Update = ON
I didn't try this because I got it to work by ignoring the warnings, per my previous post

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for "Rohrbach, Randy" <randy.rohrbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Rohrbach, Randy" <randy.rohrbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Rohrbach, Randy" <randy.rohrbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/03/08 11:23 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

RE: [cdt-dev] Installation of cdt-master: missing dependencies hardtodetermine

Folks

I had the same experience trying to install CDT RC3 candidate for the DSF testing. However, in my case
I could not proceed with the install. So I am stuck. I tried using the dropins approach as well with no luck.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Randy