Re: [cdt-dev] Using ASTRewrite to Change the DeclSpecifier of a Function

My very sincere apologies, got it to work now.

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM, <pingu219@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ICASTSimpleDeclSpecifier somehow isn't allowed to be instantiated...neither is IASTSimpleDeclSpecifier

ICPPASTSimpleDeclSpecifier can be instantiated but the above two can't.

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Emanuel Graf <egraf@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 21 May 2008, student08 wrote:
> The problem I have is that I can't instantiate a new IASTDeclSpecifier node
> to use ASTRewrite.replace with.

Why can't you instantiate a new node to replace the existing one?