[cdt-dev] How to drive Project Template Engine from custom wizard?

Hi all,

I posted this in the newsgroup, but had no luck. I'm hoping you guys can give me some suggestions....

I'm trying to create a custom import wizard which will create some C++ projects. And I'd like to run the project creation routines (ProcessRunner) we've setup for the Project Template Engine (template.xml).

Is there a way to drive the Project Template Engine outside of the New Project Wizard?

Some pointers will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards,
Mark