Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:14:54 -0400
From: Elena Laskavaia <ELaskavaia@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Build and CDT installation
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

What is Managed Makefile? It is either managed build project or makefile
project.
Makefile project can be select from wizard when you select New->C Project...
Is that what you missing or I don't understand the question?

Ivan Marin wrote:

Hello Everybody,

First, let me thanks for the excellent work with CDT on Eclipse. It's
really a industrial strength tool for C/C++ development!

I've downloaded the CDT Eclipse from the eclipse site, version 3.3.2,
and also CDT version 4.0.3. But the "Managed Makefile" is missing from
the Project Menu. I've added the Europa CDT plugin repository and
installed everything from there, but still the Managed Makefile is
missing. What can be happening?
I'm running Debian Sid on a P4.

Thank you!

Ivan