RE: [cdt-dev] Launching a debug session with a non-"debug"buildconfiguration

I guess that's it, we usually have the information to help the user pick
the most useful configuration. But I'm definitely more interested in the
association between compiler and debugger, especially if we ever get
this MSVC support off the ground.

Doug.

Back to the top