[cdt-dev] Eclipse/CDT suppport for C/C++ sources in UTF-16 character encoding

I have a question about source file character encoding in Eclipse and CDT.  Does CDT support C/C++ source files in the UTF-16 character encoding?

I’ve been looking through the Eclipse and CDT documentation and have not been able to find a definitive answer.  I’ve found bits and pieces of info in the platform and debug support documentation, but nothing that pulls it all together.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Back to the top