Re: [cdt-dev] junit tests

Yup it's Linux:

vkong@build:~> cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.16.54-0.2.5-ppc64 (geeko@buildhost) (gcc version 4.1.2 20070115 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)) #1 SMP Mon Jan 21 13:29:51 UTC 2008

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Elena Laskavaia ---04/24/2008 01:35:08 PM---Thanks I will look at it. Do you know what machine runs oElena Laskavaia ---04/24/2008 01:35:08 PM---Thanks I will look at it. Do you know what machine runs our builds and

Elena Laskavaia <ELaskavaia@xxxxxxx>

04/24/2008 01:35 PM

Re: [cdt-dev] junit tests

Thanks I will look at it. Do you know what machine runs our builds and
test? It is it Linux?