Re: [cdt-dev] junit tests

The build script and other files are in org.eclipse.cdt.releng. Currently the build adds a new html page with the zip file once it completes and links to the latest JUnit test result there.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Elena Laskavaia ---04/24/2008 12:24:53 PM---Ok, I will start a another wiki page for "Testing".Elena Laskavaia ---04/24/2008 12:24:53 PM---Ok, I will start a another wiki page for "Testing".

Elena Laskavaia <ELaskavaia@xxxxxxx>

04/24/2008 12:24 PM

Re: [cdt-dev] junit tests

Ok, I will start a another wiki page for "Testing".
Do you know where is the stuff that does build and creates html pages
for build? Is in in CVS?
(I want to add "latest" directory link, it is probably some shell scrips?)