[cdt-dev] C/C++ Mixed Project

Hi,

I'm working in an environment that has C/C++ mixed files. I've noticed that
some references to C functions from C++ files are ignored by the indexer.
When I'm using the language mapping to map C source and header to GNU C++ it
solves this problem but creates others ... apparently this is not the
solution to use and I'm missing something. How can it be solved ?

Adi