[cdt-dev] Pop-up question?

Hi there,

It has been like this for a while and I was always wondering about it, since it used to work much better. The thing is that pop up window that comes up when you locate the mouse icon on the variable shows completelly useless info in there. I do remember that while back it would show the actual value that the variable is defined and its type. Now, we get that yellow window that is so generic with no good info in there except that blocks good chunk of the file so you have to move the mouse in order to get rid of it.

So, is this just a bug or I am having some weird configuration issues?

The code that I am running is pretty new (SDK 112707 and CDT 112807), but this is the case for at least several months now.

Thanks for the help

Fedja
ps. I attached the file (not sure if this will actually go through) that shows that box for the variable that was defined just couple of lines above and that yellow window that pops up