AW: [cdt-dev] Sources of cdtcoretests.jar

Hi Chris and all the others,

If you successfully used cvsgrab before maybe you can help me to find out the
Correct command-line options, I tried so many combinations and permutations,
but still not successful:

Here is what I thought should have worked....:

D:\Tools\cvsgrab-2.3\cvsgrab-2.3>cvsgrab -rootUrl http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs
/index.cgi/  -packagePath org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests -destD
ir d:/temp/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests -projectRoot Tools_Project -proxyHost netc
ache.nbgm.siemens.de -proxyPort 81
Using proxy netcache.nbgm.siemens.de:81
CVSGrab version 2.3 starting...
Tried to connect to the following urls:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.co
re.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project
cvsroot?Tools_Project
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.co
re.tests/?root=Tools_Project
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/
Problems found during automatic detection:
ViewCvs0_7 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.ecli
pse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error E
xpected marker ViewCVS 0.7, found null
ViewCvs0_8 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.ecli
pse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error E
xpected marker ViewCVS 0.8, found null
ViewCvs0_9 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.ecli
pse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error E
xpected marker ViewCVS 0.9, found null
ViewCvs0_9 tried to match page cvsroot?Tools_Project but page doesn't exist
ViewCvs1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.ecli
pse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?root=Tools_Project but found error Expe
cted marker ViewCVS 1.0, found null
ViewCvs1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/ but fou
nd error Expected marker ViewCVS 1.0, found null
ViewVC1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclip
se.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error St
ring index out of range: -1
ViewVC1_1 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclip
se.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error Ex
pected marker ViewVC 1.1, found ViewVC 1.0.3
Sourcecast1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.e
clipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found erro
r null
Sourcecast2_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.e
clipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found erro
r Not SourceCast/CollabNet, meta keywords was 'null', description was 'null'
Sourcecast3_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.e
clipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found erro
r Invalid version null
CvsWeb1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclip
se.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error No
t CvsWeb, did not found comment containing 'hennerik CVSweb'
CvsWeb1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/ but foun
d error Not CvsWeb, did not found comment containing 'hennerik CVSweb'
CvsWeb2_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclip
se.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error No
t CvsWeb, found marker null
CvsWeb3_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclip
se.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error No
t CvsWeb, found marker null
Chora2_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclips
e.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error Roo
t url should end with cvs.php
FishEye1_0 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.ecli
pse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error N
o value for xpath: //DIV[@id='footer']//A[starts-with(@href,'http://www.cenqua.c
om/fisheye/')]
FishEye1_2 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.ecli
pse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error N
o value for xpath: //DIV[@id='footer']//A[starts-with(@href,'http://www.cenqua.c
om/fisheye/')]
[ERROR] Could not detect the type of the web interface
[ERROR] Could not detect the type of the web interface
[ERROR] There were some errors.
[ERROR] If you cannot find an obvious answer, report the problem to http://sourc
eforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=174128
D:\Tools\cvsgrab-2.3\cvsgrab-2.3>

Especially these lines seem to be important:

| ViewVC1_1 tried to match page http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclip
| se.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests/?cvsroot=Tools_Project but found error Ex
| pected marker ViewVC 1.1, found ViewVC 1.0.3

It looks to as if the version 1.0.3 of "ViewVC" used at the eclipse webserver is a problem

Any ideas

Nils