RE: [cdt-dev] Toolchain woes

Hi!

What about reassociating file types? From a user's point of view, this
seems to be the most obvious way to me, but I fear, CDT will choke on
arbitrary occasions (parsing?) if you try to unify C and C++ file types
to a (new?) type. Also, if I am not mistaken, this is not something you
can do in a plugin.xml just for your tool chain.

Having said that, I really would be interested in a solution as well.

Walter