[cdt-dev] Scanner info macro file

Hi all,

I have a question regarding compiler scanner info. Besides symbol
definitions and include paths our compilers also provide builtin
function prototypes, pragmas and some other preprocessor
stuff. Actually the whole scanner info part (except from include
paths) can be fed to the scanner as one macro file. I noticed the
scanner is using an ExtendedScannerInfo class which has an entry to
pass such a macro file, is it possible to have a scanner-info-provider
providing such a macro file instead of a list of symbol definitions?

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top