From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Kucera
Sent: 26 November 2007 16:18
To: CDT General developers list.
Cc: CDT General developers list.; cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Bug 196212 (support for arbitrary type
qualifiers)

I don't think there has been any progress on this bug. I am interested
in
seeing this done (I opened the bug) but stuff with higher priority
pulled
me away and then I sort of forgot about it. From the discussions it
doesn't
look like there would be a simple solution as this bug involves
architectural issues, and its in areas of CDT that I'm not that familiar
with.

A patch would be welcome!

Also, I'm curious. Are you extending the CDT parsers in any way?

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
IBM CDT Team, Toronto
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Mike Wrighton"

             <mikew@clearspeed

             .com>
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."

             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

             clipse.org
cc

Subject
             11/23/2007 10:17          [cdt-dev] Bug 196212 (support for

             AM                        arbitrary type qualifiers)

             Please respond to

               "CDT General

             developers list."

             <cdt-dev@eclipse.

                   org>

Hi,

This bug is going back a few months, but I?m now in the process of
trying
to separate my c-like language plugin so that it sits completely on top
of
CDT i.e. remove the patches to CDT code that I?ve applied. I was just
wondering if there?s been any progress on this issue or if a fix is
planned?

Cheers,
Mike Wrighton
--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
be

ClearSpeed Technology PLC is a company registered in England under
company
number 05159262 whose registered office is at 3110 Great Western Court,
Hunts Ground Road, Bristol BS34 8HP, UK.

ClearSpeed Technology INC is a wholly owned subsidiary of ClearSpeed
Technology PLC and is incorporated in the United States of America, with
its principal place of business at 3031 Tisch Way, Suite 200, San Jose,
CA
95128, USA.

Additional Company information can be found at the following:
http://www.clearspeed.com/aboutus/company/index.html?