RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically doesn't work in cdt4.0.2withecl ipse 3.3

Actually, more accurately, the Eclipse SDK has that menu item checked by
default. Using mechanisms provided by the Platform, we turn it off for CDT
projects by default. And then, only for the CDT builder. It is conceivable
to add another builder (external tool for example) that does build
automatically when that item is enabled.

Again, having done serious C++ development with the CDT while build
automatically was on, I'm really glad it's off by default. I know a lot of
other people who are too. In fact, most customers won't even notice the
change since build automatically was turned off in the product settings of
most of the products I know.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems