RE: [cdt-dev] Build Automatically doesn't work in cdt4.0.2withecl ipse 3.3

In this case, that's on purpose. Build automatically really sucks for
projects of any real size unless you have a super fast compiler and linker.
I'd prefer to field the odd question about how to turn it on rather than
have to deal with every other CDT user having to turn it off all the time.

BTW, this feature also allows you to have Java and C++ projects in the same
workspace and have the most appropriate build behavior work for each.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems