RE: [cdt-dev] Error parser extension

Mikhail,

After some investigating I discovered that the ones that worked had the same class name as the ID. When I changed this, it worked great!

Thanks!
-- Dave

"Sennikovsky, Mikhail" <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/14/2007 02:55 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Error parser extension

Hi Dave,

Specifying error parser in the tool definition via the “tool#errorParsers” attribute should work. In case it does not work for you, could you provide a sample tool/tool-chain definition illustrating the problem?

Mikhail