From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pavanesh Shankar
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:28 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Cc: CDT General developers list.; cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Need workaround for "Run ALL Project builders"

Hi,

I'm using eclipse 3.3 with cdt 4.0. and  I'm having troubles disabling the 'Run All Project Builders' option on the edit dialog of a make target. I can disable the option, but when I quit eclipse and startup again, the setting is lost and the option is enabled again.

This question was asked by M.A.J.M. van Kempen (Marc) but no one replied.so I am trying my luck now....can anybody help me in this regard

-Pavanesh

"Sennikovsky, Mikhail" <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:
cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/18/2007 03:43 PM

Please respond to

cc

Subject

RE: [cdt-dev] Want to change the defaultedl value of an option when         anew configuration is created

Classification

Hi Jeff,

On configuration creation the EVENT_OPEN should be fired. I've noticed
the EVENT_OPEN call was missing in the new configuration creation logic.

I've just checked in a fix for this. Please update and check whether it
works as expected for you now.

Thanks,
Mikhail

On
>Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
>Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:03 AM
>To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [cdt-dev] Want to change the defaultedl value of an option
when a
>new configuration is created
>
>Hi,
>
>   I want to change the initial value for a tool option when a new
>configuration is created for a Managed Make style project.
>
>   I tried using the IManagedOptionValueHandler interface for the
>option, but the methods do not get invoked when a new configuration is
>created via the "Manage Configurations" menu.  I was expecting an
>EVENT_SETDEFAULT event to have occurred when copying the default
>configuration and perhaps EVENT_APPLY when copying from an existing
>configuration, but there is no event so there is no way to override the
>value until it is too late.
>
>   Can anyone suggest a way to do what I want?
>
>-- Jeff J.
Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.