[cdt-dev] Buggy install of CDT 4.0.1 from "Archive site"

Hi All,

I wanted to give a try  to CDT refactoring
(http://ifs.hsr.ch/cdtrefactoring/updatesite/)
which seems to need the bleeding edge forthcoming CDT 4.0.1
so I did update my Eclipse Europa + CDT 4.0.0
following instruction on:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/4.0.1/I.I200709170100/index.html

"To use this zip file, in the menu Help->SoftwareUpdates->Find and
Install..., select Search for new features to install, click New
Archived Site..., and point at the zip file. The Update Manager will
start up and you can select the features you want to install. You will
at nead require the C/C++ Development Tooling feature which is the CDT
runtime."

I checked all features.
Now on Eclipse Start I have an error box saying:
"Initialize Indexing"
JavaPointerNullException

(screenshot attached)

How can I fix this?