RE: [cdt-dev] cdt editor

Hi,

you need to add the listener to the StyledText widget "inside" the
editor.
The widget can be accessed indirectly by adapting the editor to the
class Control:

StyledText textWidget = (StyledText) editor.getAdapter(Control.class);

BTW, if you want to let something happen when a key is pressed,
you can also register an action and set an activation trigger for that
action. See the ITextEditor interface, methods setAction() and
setActionActivationCode().

HTH,
Toni
--