Re: [cdt-dev] CDTProject creation scalability issue

To answer all the questions that came up:

1. Yes, I really meant 18GB, not 1.8.

2. Java version:

java version "1.5.0_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode)

3. I kept trying bigger values to avoid out of memory errors. I now invoke eclipse like this:

    eclipse -vmargs -Xmx4096M -Xss512M -XX:MaxPermSize=512m

Thanks,
Larry.

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Did you set –Xmx to a really big number?

Doug Schaefer, //QNX Software Systems///
//Eclipse CDT Project Lead, http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com///////