[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.1 Countdown

Looks like we’re making good progress. Reminder that the last RC build should be Friday, Sept 21. We could also take Monday the 24’s build if needed (and I have an Internet connection during the DSF coding camp that day ;).

After we declare 4.0.1, I would like to create the cdt_4_0 branch so that anyone who wants to start working on Ganymede features can do so.

12 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

196501

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

Masha (Maria) Krol

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

Including object whose path has spaces breaks linker

197196

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

kensing@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

CDT external builder does not expand variable reference f...

198323

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

kensing@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

makefile created missing arguments set using setCommandL...

201296

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Chris Recoskie

ASSI

All

4.0.1

add support for XL C/C++ v9.0

166660

maj

P3

Doug Schaefer

Alena Laskavaia

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

[breakpoints] Debugger stops at breakpoint which is disabled

185049

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

ASSI

All

4.0.1

[Project Model]ISV documentation should be updated to ref...

189593

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Sascha Radike

REOP

Wind

4.0.1

Providing source entries with external setting provider a...

191913

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Markus Schorn

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

ICProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription returns...

196118

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Anton Leherbauer

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

CDescriptor junit test fails occasionally

198490

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Axel Mueller

REOP

Linu

4.0.1

.project file rewriiten on every build

199209

cri

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Tiziano Leidi

NEW

Wind

4.0.1

poor performances managing and saving build infos

200794

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Axel Mueller

NEW

Linu

4.0.1

Markes for warnings disappear after build

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems