RE: [cdt-dev] CDT plug-in development problems on Solaris 10

I do believe I've seen a report of this somewhere else too. The problem may
have to do with the master zip. I believe when you download it from the
update site importing works.

Please raise a bug on cdt-releng and I'll take a look.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems