Re: [cdt-dev] RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE eclipse files system

Hi,

         At the moment i have my own wizards for creating C/C++ like projects for  my application. Now while the project is created i have added the new filesystem combo box which enables the user to select the type of filesystem e.g RSE. I got most of this functionality from the BasicNewProjectWizard which works for simple projects. Now in order to complete the entire process i will have to convert all the IPaths present in my project creation wizards to URI's which i feel will enable me to create my project remotely.
       Since i heavily depend on the CDT framework, and also extending the CDT project creation wizards i guess it will have an effect on my project creation as the CDT still does not completely support EFS.

Regards,
Sheldon