From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fedja Jeleskovic
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:15 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Problems with extra include paths creation!

I keep having the problems with the latest versions of the CDT and M5eh version. After trying latest two CDT builds I realized that something else underneath builds those include paths that are wrong! Here is the version of software that I am running:
SDK
   Version: 3.3.0
   Build id: I20070222-0951
CDT
   Version: 4.0.0.200703080601
   Build id: 200703120600

Here is more detailed description of the problem. I used to create projects as standard make with previous versions, but that was no more available so I used standard C++ project instead. As type I selected Makefile project and no toolchain option. When the project was created I would be getting lots of the little yellow triangles before the some of the include files in the Outline window, so I decided to check the project paths. Another pointer that something was wrong with the pats was coming from the Description window, which showed 6 warnings about incorrect paths.

When I opened Project/Properties/C++ Include Paths and Symbols I would see those 6 paths and they where all wrong. Basically, the paths in error where standard paths  from /usr folder ( /usr/include. /usr/include/c++/3.4.3 and so on). Unfortunately, they would show up with a prefix path that was combination of my home folder/user name combination plus /usr/... part.

If I go in and edit every single line and take out home/username part number of project pat entries that have error would drop down to zero (top of the window). When I would finally click OK, Description window would still show 6 warnings and back in the Project Properties all of those paths that I just edited would show up again the same way they where originally.

Interesting thing is that all of those paths (in correct form this time) are also stored under the "Configuration Description info container/Include Paths", but I have no option to do anything with them (no edit nor remove).

What can I do here to sort out my include paths and make CDT to stop generating those wrong ones?

Thanks a lot!

Fedja