Email: vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx

  From:   Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   02/28/2007 02:39 PM

  Subject RE: [cdt-dev] JUnit tests
  :

Yes, the startup.jar thing has broken our tests. It's on my todo list to
fix
it up.

To be honest, I'm not sure what version of Linux is on the cdt build
machine. Here's what uname gives me:

Linux cdt.eclipse.org 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5xenU #1 SMP Tue Mar 14 16:53:12 EST
2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Which I guess suggests it Fedora Core 5. Not that it matters. For what we
do, Linux is Linux. I have never seen a difference in how normal
applications run, especially Eclipse which manages the environment itself
as
much as possible.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems