An old issue, but I just discovered the culprit
It's related to mount points.
All the cases that didn't work had one of the mount
settings as : "c: on / type system (binmode)"
(And myGCC.exe sits somewhere inside
Seems like the scanner class that I use
doesn't handle this style.
Is there another version that would handle this
case, or should I make a local copy & try fixing it?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:28:50 -0700
From: "James Blackburn" <jamesb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
[cdt-dev] Debugging C/C++ Indexer problems
To: "CDT General developers
Try and have a look at whether the Includes and Symbols
discovered from your colleagues' make output. They're
associated <project>_scd.mk scanner generated make
Entries picked up by the scanner look like:
If they have then made it through the
scanner discovery make system,
you'll get an equivalent line:
On Behalf Of Delicia
September 2006 15:16
[cdt-dev] Debugging C/C++ Indexer
I've implemented the
extension (mainly by changing gcc TO
The Indexer works nicely on my system & a couple of other PCs
I used for
However, my colleagues sitting across the
oceans are having problems
with the Indexer.
The PATH var setting, looks
Is there any way I can debug what the problem is, and
why the Indexer
works here, but not
P.S. This applies to managed make