RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Interaction between perspectives.

On that note, I'm currently working on the Windows debugger integration with
dbgeng.dll using JNI. I hate the fact I have to switch between Java and CDT
perspectives to get certain behaviour (in particular the New Class Wizard).
Whatever we can do to keep the number of perspectives to a minimum will
certainly help the user from having to switch all the time.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com