[cdt-dev] Problem opening perspective

Hi,

  I started IDE development using Eclipse 3.1 + CDT 3.0.2 and got to a state where I created a product which worked well.
I have now migrated to Eclipse 3.2 + CDT 3.1.*

All works well when I launch the product from the workbench.
But when I export the product & try running my IDE, I get an error box "Problems opening perspective 'org.eclipse.cdt.myPerspective'.
Could someone please help me figure out this behaviour.

Thanks!
Delicia.

Back to the top