RE: [cdt-dev] Vivian Kong for committer

Thanks everyone!  I look forward to working with you all~  =)

Cheers,

Vivian Kong
IBM CDT Team
IBM Canada Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-6067
Email: vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/12/2006 03:30          RE: [cdt-dev] Vivian Kong for
             PM                        committer

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Yes, welcome Vivian. When I get back from Europe, I'll start the new
committer process for you.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems