Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:12:37 +0100
From: "Mikhail Khodjaiants" <Mikhail.Khodjaiants@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Integrating a debugger
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Delicia,
Unfortunately, the only useful material on the debugger integration is
the source code. The implementation based on the gdb/mi protocal is in
the org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core and org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.ui
plugins. I would suggest to try to emulate the mi protocol by your
command line debugger. If it is not possible, than you have to ingrate
your debugger by implementing the CDI interface (see
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.cdi.* packages).

Regards,
Mikhail Khodjaiants
ARM Ltd.