From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sennikovsky, Mikhail
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 12:17 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to determine when the project indexing is completed

Hi Doug, Markus and all,

I’ve got a PDOM/Index – related question: is there any way to programmatically determine the project [re]indexing status, i.e. whether the project indexing is in progress or completed, etc. Since the Internal Builder is going to use the dependency calculation mechanism based on the PDOM information, it would be good if I could determine whether the indexing is completed and wait for the Indexer to complete if necessary to ensure the Internal Builder dependency tracking accuracy.

Thanks,

Mikhail

Back to the top