[cdt-dev] Boog 80092

Hi, I'm working on remote debugging and I'm running into bug 80092. This is a bug where the gdb.exe refuses to die due to an operation failure in the MI.core.MIPlugin. This problem occurs during startup failures on windows. So far, my linux boxes do not exhibit the problem. This bug creates nasty little resource eaters for our customers that have to be killed outside of Eclipse manually.
I have attached a patch to the bug. The problem is simply that the created session is not asked to terminate when an exception is thrown, so it doesn't.
Can this patch be submitted for the next update to the CDT? Is their a process I should follow to make this happen?
Thanks,
    -Stu

Back to the top