RE: [cdt-dev] Moving CDT 4.0 to Java 1.5

After thinking about it for a bit, I'm not sure you've met the criteria that
I set out for the veto. If you have a specific example of a product/platform
that can not run on 1.5, that would qualify.

What I'll do instead is treat this as an open ended extension to the vote
until you are absolutely sure that you need to stay on 1.4. The result is
the same, i.e. we have to wait, but given the popularity of moving to 1.5
and the risk to some of the new contributions to CDT 4.0 that are already
using 1.5, I don't want to put this to bed until we absolutely have to.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com