RE: [cdt-dev] MSVC Support Plans

Just FYI that I’ve got the dependency tracking for the Internal Builder implemented in my workspace based upon Doug’s PDOM Dependency Calculator.

I’m going to check in the dependency tracking later this week after I do all the necessary testing.

Mikhail

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:09 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] MSVC Support Plans

Actually, I’m using the build integration I’ve written to build the native code for the Window debug integration I’m working on next. I’ve been able to construct the necessary environment variables by poking around in the registry. I’m using the internal builder instead of nmake, since makefile generators are not easy things to build. I’m just waiting for the dependency analysis based on the index to get put in so that the internal builder will build when header files change and such. Then I’ll release it for testing. We’re getting closer…

Thanks!

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead