Re: [cdt-dev] JUnit Tests

Did you try do do it on Elicpse 3.2.1 (maybe here is the problem) or older one.

My path:
- download eclipse 3.2.1
- get CDT projects from CVS and wait for compliation
- select cdt.ui and then export it as 'deployable plug-ins and fragments'
- open logs.zip->'cdt.ui'->@dot.bin.log
- I see the logs which I quoted in first mail.

I have all J2SDK and JRE installced since  1.4.2_10,  I use 1.5,0_06,
but I don't think here is the problem.

Best regards,
Przemek Tomaszewski