From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:29 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Moving CDT 4.0 to Java 1.5

Oh ok... so to clarify explicitly (and needlessly)...

"next Thursday" = Tthursday next week?  I.e. Oct  5th?

That's usually how I would say things but I've been finding most people say
"next Thursday" meaning "the next Thursday that will arrive", which would
have meant today.  Sorry for the confusion.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             28/09/2006 09:47          RE: [cdt-dev] Moving CDT 4.0 to
             AM                        Java 1.5

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

No problem. As I mentioned, the vote is open until next Thursday. Also if
people need more time, we can delay the close as well, as long as you let
us
know before Thursday.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems