[cdt-dev] Some more bugs targeted by me to CDT 3.1.1

I'm going to be applying these today/tomorrow

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

----- Forwarded by Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM on 25/09/2006 03:19 PM -----

             Vivian
             Kong/Toronto/IBM@
             IBMCA                                                      To
             Sent by:                  cdt-patch@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-patch-bounces                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-patch] Patch proposal for
             25/09/2006 10:30          translation bugs 158370, 158373,
             AM                        158402

             Please respond to
             "CDT patches and
                commits are
              posted to this
                  list."
             <cdt-patch@eclips
                  e.org>

Hi,

I've posted some patches on Bugzilla for bugs 158370, 158373, 158402.

Thanks.

Vivian Kong
IBM CDT Team
IBM Canada Toronto Lab