RE: [cdt-dev] C/C++ identifier validation and internationalizatio n

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/25/2006 08:00:17 PM:

> I’ll turn this around. So how did it work in your environment? If
> you are allowed to enter Unicode characters in the New Class Wizard
> and those names make it to your source code and your compiler
> compiled it fine then we did the right thing, no?

Ok..actually the gcc compiler did not like it much :)...I accept that the current behaviour is unintrusive and is reasonable. Any idea if which compilers actually accept such input? I am trying to find out what underlying support exists so that our product can behave accordingly..I am thinking now that the best way for us is to also be unintrusive.
thanks,
--
neeraj