Re: [cdt-dev] Call for status I200605290500 as RC2

I've been on training so I can't really try out the build right now, but
HEAD was ok by me as of Friday, so +1.

- Chris

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/29/2006 10:09          [cdt-dev] Call for status
             AM                        I200605290500 as RC2

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang, please send in your go/no-go status for this morning?s build as
RC2. The main criteria for a go is that the features you?ve been working on
are testable, which if course is left to interpretation. As such, as a
minimum I?d like to hear from all committers who contributed to RC2 since
RC1: Markus S, Doug S, Ken R, Mikhail K, Mikhail S, Andrew N, Chris R, and
Dave I. However, I encourage everyone else to try it out as well and make
sure your features haven?t been broken.

Also, as a reminder, for the remainder of the 3.1.0 release, please report
any bugs that you fix to the cdt-dev list. I know I have a handful left.

The next milestone, RC3 is in two weeks. After that we should only be
fixing critical bugs as we close up to our final RC4 two weeks after that.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com