From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 8:31 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] MBS Question

Hey gang, for this e-mail, I’ve put on my QNX software developer hat and I have a question on MBS. And, yes, this may be a newsgroup question J, but it is also more an ISV question.

We have a few different versions of our compiler that may be installed on the user’s system at any time. I know how to dynamically get the list of installed versions and I want to present that list in a tools option on the compiler so the user can select which version to use. Is there a way to dyanically fill out the list of enumeration values. Alternatively, did we ever add the ability for an ISV to add in a customer edit dialog for an option?

Thanks, and sorry for sounding like a newbie J.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top