From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John MOULE
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:39 PM
To: CDT Debug developers list
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] MBS cleanCommand for win32

Hi,

I have created an MBS plugin for use with a custom toolset on multiple host platforms. On win32 platforms customers do not have access to "rm" or cygwin and we ship our own "make". My plugin.xml target for win32 is specified thus:

   cleanCommand="del /f /q "

When Eclipse does a "make clean" Windows complains with the following:

   del /f /q  ./helloworld.o  helloworld
   Invalid switch - "helloworld.o".

because Windows thinks the dot forward slash is a switch. Of course
this command works in a command console if the object is quoted.

I've searched bugzilla but couldn't find anything that seemed relevant. Is there something I can tinker with to place quotes around my files? Or

should this be an enhancement request.

Any help gratefully received.

Best rgds john