[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 RC2

Hey gang,

Just a reminder of the upcoming RC2. As last time, I’ll take Monday morning’s build and if we all say “go” it’ll go.

Also, after RC2, as agreed, we will need to advertise all bugs that we fix for feedback from the community. If they deem it too risky, be prepared to scratch the fix and save it for 3.1.1 or later. So please check your bugs and make sure you fix the ones you don’t want to drag through this process by Sunday night.

Finally, here’s the list of 3.1 bugs I have in my query (note it includes enhancement requests):

ID

Plt

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

62772

PC

David Daoust

Brent Nicolle

REOP

3.1

Clean rebuild cleans twice before build

136136

PC

David Inglis

Sergey Prigogin

NEW

3.1

Build directory should not be restricted to workspace

134310

All

Doug Schaefer

David Inglis

NEW

3.1

Error parser hangs on certain build output

135034

PC

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

3.1

[PDOM] Make sure we handle Project deletion while indexing

137959

PC

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

3.1

PDOM Not capturing class kind

141653

PC

Doug Schaefer

Sergey Prigogin

NEW

3.1

Open Declaration does not work across files

142268

PC

Doug Schaefer

Lawrence Mandel

NEW

3.1

CDT zips must include epl_v10.html and notice.html

143388

PC

Doug Schaefer

Norbert Plött

NEW

3.1

"All Declarations" works only with fully selected identif...

126136

PC

John Camelon

Doug Schaefer

ASSI

3.1

Out of memory error on recursive macro

119618

PC

Markus Schorn

Johann Draschwand...

NEW

3.1

SpawnerInputStream doesn't overwrite (implement) Methd av...

47755

PC

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Johan Walles

ASSI

3.1

Function context menu should contain "Breakpoint at [func...

53174

PC

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Tanya Wolff

REOP

3.1

I18N: CDT Debug can't find a non-ascii filename

89939

PC

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

NEW

3.1

Remove modal requesters when GDB returns error message

107763

PC

Mikhail Khodjaiants

James Tan

NEW

3.1

[debug] display argv as array: array members have wrong name

109733

PC

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Balasubramaniyan K

NEW

3.1

Request to make certain methods as public

115786

All

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Marcel Mettes

ASSI

3.1

disassembly fails when disassembling into another C/C++ m...

122344

PC

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Mikhail Khodjaiants

ASSI

3.1

Memory monitors are not shown in the Memory view

133964

All

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Adam Finucane

REOP

3.1

getBinary() method in CDebuggerTab always returns null

137970

Oth

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Charles Fox

NEW

3.1

No default debugger in C++ managed project

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top