[cdt-dev] Using MBSCustomPageManager etc. (CDT new project wizards)

OK I have a wizard page that I can make (always) show up at the end of the
CDT new MBS project wizard pages..
I'm extending the MBSCustomPageManager, that seems like the 'right' thing
to do, esp. since I want all the CDT project info, and then some.
Craig, it looks like the Photran new project wizard did not, it rolls its
own... which also makes sense.

Question:
1. How do i specify that my page should be included?
     By adding an initial new project type in the list of C/C++ project,
e.g. "MPI project" and making an MPI nature?
     When I do that, how do i then make it lead into the wizard pages for
CDT projects?
     The MBS tests plugin has examples of Nature A and Nature B wizard
pages. I can't get them to show up. Is there test code to make the natures
visible/used?
      Some sample code would make things very obvious I think here...

2. How do I programmatically add a path to the list of include paths for
the project, and a lib to be linked in?
      I poked around in the CDT MBS code and found several abstract hints
but nothing specific.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top